CBD hemp oils are used in many cases: sleep disorders, joint pain, stress and anxiety.Directions for use:
Put under the tongue 2 drops to start, leave for about 30 seconds, then swallow.
You can increase the dose in stages, three drops, then four depending on how you feel, after that if you use four drops your CBD oil will be consumed more quickly, consider taking a stronger oil.
If you don't like the taste of hemp in your mouth, you can put your drops in your food, infusion, salads, hot dish.
Or choose capsules, easier to dose and take, especially for the elderly and people who suffer from tremors.Storage:
Store your CBD oil at room temperature, away from light.
(Do not put in a cool place or it will crystallize and you will have to heat it up to make it liquid again...)
Avoid strong thermal shocks.
Shelf life 12 months.Allergens :
No allergens.Regulations :
Cannabidiol Extracted from authorised sources.Composition :
Organic virgin hemp oil.
- CBD content 10.54 %.
- CBG content 0.25
- CBDV content 0.04
- THC content 0 %.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- CBD Oil Capsules
- CBD Oil for Animals
- Supplement sleep disorder
- Soluble CBD Oil
- Seed Oil
- Huile CBD + HHC
- Capsules CBD - 30 gélules
- Hemp Tricolour 30 % Full Spectrum
- CBD Oil 15% Organic Nostress
- Huile CBD Spray 20% - Arôme Vanille
- CBD oil - Dog lozenges - Cibapet
- Huile CBD + CBG 10%
- CBD Oil 10% Organic Digestite
- Hemp Tricolour 30 % Broad
- Hemp Tricolour 20 % Full Spectrum
- Hemp Tricolour 10 % Broad
- CBD Capsule 4% x 60
- CBD Oil 25% Organic Good Night
- CBD Oil - Cat Pellets - Cibapet
- Hemp Tricolour 10 % Full Spectrum
- CBD Oil 5% Organic
- Good Dream 20% Organic CBD Oil
- Huile HHC + CBD
- Huile CBD - 10% Broad Spectrum - Alpha Cat
- Huile CBD Spray 20% - Arôme Citron
Refine your search:
You might like these other products...