CBD hemp oils are used in many cases: sleep disorders, joint pain, stress and anxiety.Directions for use:
Put under the tongue 2 drops to start, leave for about 30 seconds, then swallow.
You can increase the dose in stages, three drops, then four depending on how you feel, after that if you use four drops your CBD oil will be consumed more quickly, consider taking a stronger oil.
If you don't like the taste of hemp in your mouth, you can put your drops in your food, infusion, salads, hot dish.
Or choose capsules, easier to dose and take, especially for the elderly and people who suffer from tremors.Storage:
Store your CBD oil at room temperature, away from light.
(Do not put in a cool place or it will crystallize and you will have to heat it up to make it liquid again...)
Avoid strong thermal shocks.
Shelf life 12 months.Allergens :
No allergens.Regulations :
Cannabidiol Extracted from authorised sources.Composition :
Organic virgin hemp oil.
- CBD content 25,55 %.
- CBG content 1.08
- CBN content 0.05
- CBDV content 0.15
- THC content 0 %.
Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil
- CBD Oil Capsules
- CBD Oil for Animals
- Supplement sleep disorder
- Soluble CBD Oil
- Seed Oil
- Huile CBD + HHC
- Good Dream 20% Organic CBD Oil
- Hemp Tricolour 10 % Broad
- CBD Oil 25% Organic Good Night
- CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats
- Hemp Tricolour 40 % Broad
- CBD Capsule 20% x 60
- CBD Oil - Cat Pellets - Cibapet
- CBD Capsule 4% x 60
- Hemp Tricolour 10 % Full Spectrum
- CBD Capsule 10% x 60
- CBD Oil 5% Hemp Seed
- CBD Oil 10% Organic Digestite
- Hemp Tricolour 30 % Broad
- Hemp Tricolour 30 % Full Spectrum
- Hemp Tricolour 20 % Full Spectrum
- CBD oil - Dog lozenges - Cibapet
Refine your search:
You might like these other products...