Moisture regulator - Boveda 62% - For dry grass
With the Boveda 62% moisture regulator, never again will your grass be too dry, never again will it rot...
The Boveda bag is used throughout the world to keep the humidity of the best cigars...Basic principle
The Boveda 62% sachet provides a double regulation of humidity, composed of two sachets inside, one with natural salts which will absorb the surplus of humidity and one with pure water which will maintain the humidity in case of a drop in the rate.ATTENTION
DO NOT OPEN THE BROWN BAG.
DO NOT MIX THE BAGS OF DIFFERENT RATES.
DO NOT USE ANY OTHER PRODUCT TO MOISTEN.Conservation
Thanks to the Boveda sachet you can store your herbs for 2 to 4 months in an airtight container.
Your herbs dry gradually and can continue to ripen.Overview of Boveda:
- No rotting or dried out herbs
- 2-way moisture regulator, no chemicals
- Moisture is added slowly and precisely as pure water vapour
- Works according to the natural principle of osmosis
- Shelf life 2 years in the original bag (sealed plastic bag)
- Herbs stay fresh for 2-4 months in a container that is not in contact with the air
- If the bag becomes dry and hard, it should be changed
- The more bags in the container, the longer the shelf life
- The more air Boveda has, the harder the bag has to work
- The quality of the herbs is improved in terms of taste and smell thanks to ideal humidification
- Boveda humidity regulator 62 % RH 67 g, 132x89 mm (sufficient for approx. 112-454 g of herbs)